ICJC Women’s Committee
The ICJC Women’s Committee was created to meet the social and spiritual needs of our growing community. Our focus is to provide workshops for the community and assist with the functioning and programming at ICJC. Our goal is empowering, educating and helping one another through faith based initiatives.
Our upcoming programs include:
- Every Thursday: Ramadan Community Iftaars
- April 23rd: Eid Carnival
- May: Arabic Calligraphy Class
- June: Eid Carnival
- August: Speaker Event, Swimming
- September: Family Picnic
- October: Senior Ladies Craft Activity
See the ICJC Events calendar for details
Our previous programs include:
- Anxiety/Stress Workshop
- Pre-Ramadan Workshop with Imam Herbert
- Desi sweet making workshop
- Fitness workshops
- Calligraphy workshop
- Cake decorating workshop
- Health and Wellness workshops
- Muslim Parenting workshop
- ‘Love in Marriage’,The Sunnah way- workshop
- Rise in Domestic Violence during COVID pandemic. Panel discussion with legal and medical experts.
The ICJC Women’s Committee would love to hear any ideas you may have and answer any questions on your mind. We can be reached via email firstname.lastname@example.org and via our Facebook page
Interested in Volunteering for Women’s Committee?
If so, please fill out the form below.