Vision & Mission
To establish Islamic Center of Johnson County as a welcoming, vibrant, inclusive and exemplary Islamic center that contributes to the betterment of our Muslim community and society at large.
Our mission is to serve the spiritual, religious, and communal needs of Muslims in Johnson County and the larger Kansas City Metro through outreach, programming, charity work and civic engagement.
- Establishing congregational prayers and carry out other religious activities that are open fully to men, women and children.
- Establishing programs that serve spiritual, educational, and religious needs of children, youth, and all adults.
- Practicing principles of moderation, tolerance, inclusiveness and conflict resolution order to create unity among Muslims and People of other faiths.
- Promoting, initiating, and participating in community partnerships, interfaith activities, dialogue, and discourse with Muslim organizations, community organizations, as well as other faith-based organizations.
- Promoting the vision and concept of Islam that is inclusive and espouses peaceful coexistence by excellence in service and community through faith.
If you have questions or comments, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Islamic Center of Johnson County is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt non-profit religious organization in Johnson County, Kansas, USA. ICJC was incorporated with the State of Kansas in March 2000. State of Kansas ID #2850527. Tax ID # 56-2346638.