“Engage, Educate and Empower our youth so they can become confident Muslim Americans, productive members of society and future Leaders.”
ICJC youth department exists to:
- Connect our youth to our deen, masjid and to their peers.
- Build their ‘Muslim American identity’ and purpose with holistic teachings from Quran and Sunnah.
- Provide recreational activities for team building.
- Develop leadership skills.
- Inspire our youth for community service.
“Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth- Muhammad Ali”
- God Consciousness.
- Honesty and Truthfulness.
- Respect and Dignity
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Education- Holistic islamic learning to build a Muslim American identity.
- Recreational activities- for team building (positive peer groups, inclusive, safe environment).
- Commitment to community Service – for character building. Serving muslim community and our society at large.
- Leadership – develop leadership skills by organizing events, lead discussions, giving talks, volunteer and community service.